Week two
This week we looked at storyboarding
again for filming. We originally had to make a storyboard from the
script we produced last week but instead of drawing a storyboard for
a script that I wasn't going to use, I decided to write a brief
script for my project and draw storyboards through that.
My script and storyboard consist of
planning for my project brief, 120 seconds of a day. I also decided
to make me the main subject in my film and call it 'A day in the life
of Holly.' Basically it would be filmed on a basic day for me from
waking up in the morning, to hanging out with a friend, to going to
work and then to bed. The reason why I have decided on filming myself
is because I wanted to record something sweet, simple and personal. I
am looking forward to seeing how the filming works out. As far as the
storyboards and scripting goes, here are images of my storyboards and
new script:






No comments:
Post a Comment