Thursday, 26 March 2015

Done and Dusted

Week 9

Over the past nine weeks, I have now finally finished my film for moving image. After collecting my scenes, adding in the audio and changing the contrast, lighting, colour and balance of each clip, I have now finished the process of exporting my film into an mp4 for viewing. Throughout this project, I first had difficulty trying to figure out what I needed to make this kind of film, how it is going to be shot, what view point needed to be used, should I include sound from the clips and the duration of the film in general but even though my film might not be the most artistic or flashy, I would have preferred it to be simple and natural through how it would viewed through my eyes. My film didn't involve a lot of moving video effects or titles but that's how I think this kind of film should have been produced. Over all I think that with good handling of using colour, contrast and balance and with a good soundtrack, I was able to make a descent enough film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKwP1xx0srU&feature=youtu.be 

No comments:

Post a Comment